Life Extension, Super Absorbable Tocotrienols, 60 Softgels
Frequently purchased together
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO LE Certified
- Up to 3 Times Greater Absorption
- Dietary Supplement
Life Extension's Super-Absorbable Tocotrienols softgels deliver high-quality vitamin E tocotrienols derived from red palm oil from the Elaeis guineensis tree. Because of their specific chemical structure, tocotrienols provide potent antioxidant benefits throughout the body.
The patented SupraBio™ absorbs, on average, 250 percent better than conventional tocotrienol oil extract.
Super Absorbable Tocotrienols Benefits
- Inhibits oxidation Promotes whole-body health
- Helps shield DNA and protect cellular membranes
- Promotes healthy hair growth and cell division
- Encourages healthy brain function
Protection Most people don’t realize that vitamin E is composed of eight different compounds. Many people only focus on the four vitamin E compounds called tocopherols. But vitamin E tocotrienols have plenty of health benefits as well and offer potent antioxidant protection to boot.
Antioxidant health benefits
Vitamin E is one of the most researched antioxidant nutrients. Here are just some of the reasons why you should consume vitamin E tocotrienols and tocopherols through food or supplementation every day:
- Help maintain cell membrane integrity and inhibit the effects of aging at the cellular level
- Scavenge free radicals & offer antioxidant protection
- Support healthy DNA
- Support healthy platelet aggregation
- Promote nervous system & retinal health
- Encourage healthy cognitive function
- Support healthy immune response
- Encourage healthy hair growth
Does vitamin E support artery and nerve health?
Yes, it does! Higher circulating levels of tocopherols have been associated with healthy arteries. Tocotrienols may also help maintain already-healthy blood lipid levels. Tocotrienols also display potent neuroprotective properties, with alpha-tocotrienol vitamin E showing the most promise.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) softgel two times daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Palm oil, gelatin, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, glycerin, purified water, polysorbate 80, caramel color.
Tocotrienols are extracted and concentrated from sustainably sourced Malaysian red palm oil.
If you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol)||13 mg||87%|
|Mixed Tocotrienols (from EVNol SupraBio™)||50 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|